Our commitment to you:
As a 797 Capital LLC ("797 Capital") client, you have entrusted to our care not only your money but your personal and financial data as well. We recognize that your relationship with us is based on trust, and that you expect us to act responsibly and in your best interests. Because your personal and financial data are your private information, we hold ourselves to the highest standards in their safekeeping and use.
This means, most importantly, that we do not sell or reveal confidential client or former client information – whether it is your personal information or the fact that you are a 797 Capital client – to anyone, unless required by law. Instead, we use your information primarily for compliance purposes, to complete transactions or to make you aware of services that we offer.
The information we collect about you:
You provide personal information when you complete a 797 Capital client package. In addition to personal information you provide us, we may receive information about you that you authorize third parties to provide to us. We also may obtain personal information from third parties in order to verify your identity, to prevent fraud, or to help us identify services that may benefit you.
Personal information collected from any source may include, among other things, your name and address, Social Security or taxpayer identification number, date of birth, assets, income, account balances, investment activity, and accounts at financial institutions.
How we handle your personal information:
We do not sell personal information about current or former clients or their investments to third parties. Nor do we share such information, except with service providers, which have confidentiality obligations to us.
- In order to complete certain transactions or changes that you direct, it may be necessary to provide identifying information to our service providers or companies, individuals or groups that are not affiliated with 797 Capital. For example, if you ask to transfer assets from another financial institution to 797 Capital, we will need to provide certain information about you to that company to complete the transaction.
- In order to alert you to other services that 797 Capital offers, we may share your information within the 797 Capital family of affiliated companies. This would include, for example, sharing your information within 797 Capital to make you aware of new 797 Capital offerings.
- In certain instances, we may contract with nonaffiliated companies to perform services for us, such as prime brokerage and custodial services. Where necessary, we will disclose information we have about you to these third parties. In all such cases, we provide the third party with only the information necessary to carry out its assigned responsibilities, and only for that purpose. And we require these third parties to treat your private information with the same high degree of confidentiality that we do.
- Finally, we will release information about you if you direct us to do so, if we are compelled by law to do so, or in other legally limited circumstances (for example, to prevent fraud).
How we protect privacy online:
Our concern for the privacy of our clients naturally extends to those who use our website, 797capital.com.
- When you visit our website, we may collect certain technical and navigational information, such as computer browser type, Internet protocol address, pages visited, and average time spent on our website. This information may be used, for example, to alert you to software compatibility issues or to resolve technical or service problems, or it may be analyzed to improve our web design and functionality and our ability to serve you.
How we safeguard your personal information:
Within 797 Capital, we restrict access to personal information about you to those 797 Capital employees who need to know the information in order to perform their jobs. To protect your personal information, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in keeping with customary standards and practices, and we review and adjust these safeguards regularly in response to advances in technology.
We will keep you informed:
Please contact us via e-mail with any additional concerns / questions at: privacy (at) 797capital (dot) com
Copyright © 2009-2023 797 Capital LLC. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks, logos, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
FOR ACCREDITED INVESTORS ONLY. ANY INVESTMENT IN ANY SECURITIES OFFERING MAY BE SPECULATIVE AND INVOLVE SIGNIFICANT RISKS. THIS WEBSITE CONTENT IS NEITHER AN OFFER TO SELL NOR A SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY SECURITIES. THE OFFERING AND SALE OF INTERESTS IN 797 CAPITAL LLC OR ANY AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY “797”) ARE BEING MADE ONLY BY DELIVERY OF 797'S PRIVATE PLACEMENT MEMORANDUM (“PPM”), CERTAIN ORGANIZATIONAL DOCUMENTS, EXECUTED SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT AND CERTAIN OTHER INFORMATION TO BE MADE AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATE INVESTORS (COLLECTIVELY “OPERATIVE DOCUMENTS”).
Past performance is no guarantee of future results. All securities involve risk and may result in partial or total loss. While the data we use from third parties is believed to be reliable, we cannot ensure the accuracy or completeness of data provided by other third parties. Neither 797 Capital nor any of its affiliates provide tax advice and do not represent in any manner that the outcomes described herein will result in any particular tax consequence. Prospective investors should confer with their personal tax advisors regarding the tax consequences based on their particular circumstances.